Tapioca also known as Cassava, Yuca or Manioc, is a root vegetable.
Unlike potatoes, this plant has a nutty, sweet flavour of its own and is extremely versatile. The chip is highly crunchy and doesn’t get soggy when experimented with your favourite dips, flavoured rice and other food items. A native of South America this plant is locally found in India too. It’s a great snack for adults and kids too
- Cassava contains a valuable B-complex group of vitamins like Thiamin, Pyridoxine, Folates, Pantothenic acid, Riboflavin and Niacin.
- A great Prebiotic – High in resistant starches that help promote good bacteria in the gut and maintain blood sugar levels
- The roots are the chief source of minerals like Zinc, Copper, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium
- Contains potassium (271mg per 100gms). It is an important component of cell and body fluids that control regular heart rate and blood pressure.
- Good for a low-calorie diet
- Good source of Fibre and helps in digestive health
- Rich in compounds Bakarotennya
- Improves stamina
Net Weight : 50g
Shelf Life : 5 months from manufacturing