What is hair serum?
- Hair serums are usually liquid-based treatments usually made with silicones to provide a protective layer over the hair to protect it from heat, styling, and environmental damage.
- Silicones are proven to be harmful to hair as they will create a build-up and block other nutrients from entering the hair follicle, Over time they will make hair dry and coarse and prone to breakage.
So what should we do?
- We should opt for hair serums that are silicone and fragrance and chemical free. But usually, silicone-free hair serums are made purely with carrier oils and can be heavy on the hair.
How is our hair serum special?
- Our Hair serum is made with hemisqualane an emollient derived from sugar cane and is eco-certified and is a 100% natural derived ingredient that is an excellent hair and skin nourisher with no grease or residue left behind.
- Camellia seed oil is a natural emollient that keeps skin and hair moist and helps to retain moisture, Approximately 83% of this oil is omega 9 fatty acids a remarkable transdermal carrier oil very light and has excellent hair and skin feel.
- Sandalwood Amyris essential oil helps to treat dry ends and frizz and gives excellent shine to hair with the added divine smell.
- This excellent hair serum made with 100% natural ingredients is the holy elixir for all your hair styling problems.
- Can be used on wet and dry hair before blow drying or heat styling, Just take a few drops of the serum and massage it into the ends of the hair from the neck and below. It is extremely lightweight and doesn't leave any grease and doesn't weigh the hair down giving extreme bounce and lively flow.
- Give it a try and you never go back to the chemical-loaded drug stores serums which are loaded with silicones and fragrances which can be quite detrimental to sensitive skin sufferers and allergy holders (like me).
Store in a dry place/keeps away from children/for external use only.
Net Weight : 30ml