Sidr honey is made from the flowers of the Sidr/Lote tree (Ziziphus). It is one of the best and finest varieties of mono-floral mountain honey. It displays unique taste and texture while exhibiting a range of medicinal and cosmetic benefits.
- Energizes the whole body
- Has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic and analgesic effects
- Acts as a topical applicant for wounds
- Rich in antioxidants – helps prevent diseases
- Natural immunity booster
- Lowers blood cholesterol level
- Tastes best
When it is used in cooking, making sweets, as toppings for pancakes and also as a natural sweetener. It is a powerful antibacterial and is used for treating skin infections and wounds.
1) Sidr honey’s 15 min facemasks (equal amounts of Sidr honey, olive oil, and almond oil) naturally improve skin health and makes skin glow.
2) Hair mask is made with ½ cup of honey and a ¼ cup of olive oil and applied to the scalp for 30 mins. This Sidr honey hair mask is known to strengthen the roots.
Fact : Crystallized honey is not bad honey. Honey gets crystallized because of its high glucose content and this does not affect the natural characteristics of honey.
Net Weight : 300g