Neem is known to be the most potent plant used in traditional medicine. Neem honey is made from the flowers of the Indian Lilac. This variety of honey has a distinctive flavour and possesses all the therapeutic characteristics of neem and honey together.
- Natural blood purifier
- Has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties
- Helps in reducing body weight
- Boosts the body’s immunity
- Neem extract has been used in Ayurveda and Siddha preparations as it has potent healing characteristics. Neem honey can be used in various herbal preparations and also included in daily skincare routines.
1) Neem has anti-inflammatory properties and is known to reduce pimples, and acne and treat dead skin. 1.5 tsp of Tiny drop Neem honey along with 2 tsp coconut oil, 2 drops of essential oil (optional) make a refreshing 10-15 min long face mask.
Fact : Honey has high sugar content and low pH, this makes honey retain its characteristics and does not let it go bad, as organisms cannot grow in low pH conditions.
Net Weight : 500g