This is a highly viscous, luxurious variety of honey made from the nectar of a million different flowers. It is an unpasteurized, rich golden yellow-coloured honey that has been exclusively sourced from Central and Northern India.
- Quick source of energy
- Aids in digestion
- Fights cold and acne
- Soothes a sore throat effortlessly
- Maintains homeostasis of the body
- Tastes well with – almost all food recipes and beverages
Energy : 320 kcal per 100g
1) Half a tablespoon of honey with a pinch of cinnamon powder taken in one glass of water, after brushing and at 3 pm, can make your body alert and active.
2) Two tablespoons of honey when sprinkled with cinnamon powder, taken before food, relieves acidity and digests food easily.
Fact : A honey bee visits almost 500 flowers during a single excursion.
Net Weight : 300g