The nectar of flowers found in the Kashmir valley is used for making this crystal-clear honey. As it gives an instant rush of energy, it is recommended for athletes, sports enthusiasts and bodybuilders. This nutritious variety of honey changes its colour every season making it a unique characteristic feature.
- Healthy alternative to sugar
- Shows no spike in blood sugar level after consumption
- Helps in managing weight
- Instant source of energy
- Tastes best and blends well with
- Green Tea, coffee and other beverages without changing their original taste.
Energy : 322 kcal per 100g
1) Simply consuming Kashmiri white honey on a daily basis is known to keep diabetes under control.
2) Consuming honey and cinnamon powder boiled in one cup of water daily on an empty stomach, half an hour before breakfast and at night, helps reduce weight if taken regularly.
Fact : Bees store around 50 kg or more of honey during winters.