Dark brown Jamun honey is made from the white fragrant flowers of the Jamun tree (Java plum). It is said to have remarkable therapeutic properties as it can keep the body’s blood glucose levels in check.
- Ideal sugar substitute
- Lowers cholesterol
- Accelerates wound healing process
- Boosts the immune system
- Increases the populations of probiotic bacteria in the gut
- Tastes best when taken with
- Tea and Coffee
Energy : 320 kcal per 100g
1) Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of cinnamon powder when mixed and taken with 16 ounces of tea water, it can reduce the level of cholesterol by 10% in 2 hours.
2) Constant use of honey and cinnamon powder strengthens the white blood corpuscles of the immune system to fight against bacterial and viral infections.
Fact : A total of 12 bees are required to make 1 whole teaspoon of honey