Wildforest honey is an exotic flavour of natural forest honey made from a heterogenous mix of wildflowers. This rich variety has been ethically sourced from North Eastern parts of India.
- Acts as a catalyst, helping in quick absorption of medicines inside the body
- Has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties
- Protects the body from heart diseases and cancer
- Best suited for
- Ayurvedic and Siddha preparations
Energy : 321 kcal per 100g
1) A paste of honey and cinnamon powder spread on bread or rotis for breakfast can reduce cholesterol in the arteries and save patients from a heart attack when consumed regularly.
2) Recent researches show that consuming one tablespoon of honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 3 times a day for a month can cure cancer.
Fact : 6 – 7 kg of honey is needed for making 1 kg of bee wax.