Small Puja thali with separate Bowls [German Alloy Metal (Thick) - Hand Engraving plate]
Elephant Pillar Base pattern - There are 3 fixed bases at the outside peripheral area of the Plate.
Set Content : 1 Round Thali (Plate), 3 Small Bowls
We provide this Thali with Polythene Plastic and Corrugated Box for shipping and your storage purpose.
Net Weight - 750g
Colour: Silver Finished
Size : 26 x 5 x 3 (in cms)
Size (Inner) : 20.5 x 2 (in cms)
Bowl Size : 5.5 x 2.5 (in cms)
No. of bowls : 3 pieces
Well-finished and carved puja thali is completely decorated with Small Ghughris (Ghunghrus) at the outside periphery which gives it an attractive look.
It is made from German Alloy Metal (A composition of Copper, Zinc, and Nickel); which is finished with a Silver finish on its total surface area, which gives it a "Rich look". It has hand-made work with beautifully hand engraving on German Alloy Metal. It is made by Metal engraving work by Rural Indian artisans, who made it an accurate, durable and washable product.
We provide 3 small size separate bowls (with the same material and same work finish) with this Thali for Puja or any spiritual purpose. You can use this Puja thali on special occasions, festivals, marriages, etc.
You can wash it with good quality liquid after each use of Thali (Plate). It is a durable plate (Thali) which needs some proper handling and care, which gives it a healthy and long life.
- Don't use a synthetic type of Kumkum, Abil, Gulal, Sindur, etc. which may contain some parts of the chemical. So, always use natural and eco-friendly Kumkum, Abil, Gulal, Sindur, Chandan etc. with each use of this Thali (Plate).
- Always use a good quality type of liquid for washing.
- Neither use scrub/brush nor over rub its surface.
- Don't put Diya (Small oil lamp) directly on this Thali. You can use a small plate or small block between Thali and Diya.
- Keep the thali in air-tight plastic (like polythene) packaging after each use, if possible.