- made with richness of shea butter
- made with real coffee
- makes great gifts or party favours
- good for all skin types
- makes skin soft, smooth and glowy
- adds a nice shine to your skin
- SLS, SLES, Paraben, Phthalate free
Ingredients: Oils of Rice bran, Coconut, Palm, Castor, Organic Shea Butter, Freshly home-brewed Coffee, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance
Scent description: French Vanilla
Directions for use:
- Unpack the soaps just before use.
- This will help retain the scent and also lessens the contact with humid atmosphere outside which will help the soap last longer.
- Keep the soap dry between uses, so that the soap doesn’t become mushy. Invest in a well-draining soap dish
- Use a loofah to generate foam and use the loofah all over to enjoy a bubbly bath. Loofah helps generate extra foam and lather
- Some skin types are sensitive to natural ingredients also. Hence do a patch test before use and if irritation occurs, discontinue use
No return, or refund or exchange of soaps is allowed as they are personal hygiene products!
My&Ma Naturals is an initiative to promote usage of natural handmade and homemade bath and body products, made with simple, yet effective formulations.
Anciently, Soaps are made by mixing oils and sodium hydroxide. The reaction of which yields soap and glycerin. In commercial soaps, glycerin is removed and sold separately. Whereas in handmade cold process method all the glycerin is retained. Please note, though sodium hydroxide is a chemical, soap cannot be made without this chemical. In the final product there is no sodium hydroxide retained.
All my soaps are completely handmade, including the packaging. They are made in small batches with only purest of ingredients (sourced from renowned suppliers) following cold process method. Each soap is cured (left to dry) for at least 45 days to make it milder and durable in shower. They do not contain any harsh chemicals, preservatives, bleaches, or fillers. All the natural glycerin that is formed as part of soap making process is retained, and hence the soap cleans gently without stripping off natural oils.
Since all my soaps are hand-crafted and hand-cut, each one may slightly differ in appearance and that makes them unique.
To ensure durability of the soap, keep it dry between uses
Disclaimer : All skin care products need to be tested before use hence please do a patch test before use and if irritation occurs, discontinue use