Harvested from the mangroves of the Sunderbans, this rare and exotic honey provides livelihood to the indigenous people of the Sunderbans. Made by Apis Mellifera species of bees by collecting the nectar from thousands of mangrove flowers, this honey will transport you to the mangroves.
- Useful for the treatment of rheumatism
- Relieves painful arthritis and asthma
- Reduces blood glucose
- Recommended for skin diseases
- Benefits central nervous system
- Blood Purifier
- Good to remove urinary tract stones.
- Use glass jars to keep well for a long time.
- Natural honey can crystallize over a period of time. It is a natural feature of natural honey. Place the crystallized honey in a bowl of hot water or in the sun for reuse.
- Generally, natural honey does not have an expiration date and it can be used for a long time.
- Natural honey is highly hygroscopic in nature, easily absorbs moisture in the air and ferments. Therefore, use clean and dry containers for dipping in honey.
- Not meant for consumption by children below 1 year