Rose Quartz Gua Sha is used to practice ancient Chinese therapy also known as an anti-ageing tool designed to naturally lift the face, and tone the facial muscles which helps delay the sagging of facial muscles with age. Teardrop-shaped Gua Sha board is designed slightly longer in length and covers more surface area of cheeks during scrapping, also comfortably works around the brow bone area and jaws. It is recommended to use the Gua Sha once, 2 to 3 times in a week.
Metaphysically, natural Rose Quartz crystal is known to respond to the heart chakra, an individual energy centre of love.
- Boost blood circulation and improves the overall health and glow of the skin.
- Relieves facial, jaw and neck tension.
- Aids manual lymphatic drainage
- Reduces inflammation, puffiness and appearance of fine lines
- Firms the facial muscles and lifts the face over time.
- Contours and sculpts the cheek bones and jawline for more definition.