Mirabela Aloe Vera Gel is made from freshly harvested Aloe Vera leaf inner gel, retaining maximum nutritional properties of the Aloe Vera plant.
Aloe Vera is known to be rich in several Vitamins (A, C and E), minerals, enzymes, and amino acids. These offer antioxidant, anti-bacterial, hydrating, soothing and nourishing properties when used on skin, hair and body. It is a humectant and is known to help soothe irritated skin affected by sunburn, rash, redness and itchiness. Soothes the scalp and naturally conditions hair.
Mirabela Aloe Vera Gel Benefits for Skin
• Incredible humectant which moisturizes and hydrates the skin
• Aloe Vera gel has vitamin A, C and E, and beta-carotene in abundance. This antioxidant help improves skin texture slows ageing and prevents early wrinkles.
• Anti-bacterial properties help clear acne, psoriasis and eczema
• Cooling and nourishing properties help fade dark spots, treat burn, cuts and sunburns
• Aloe Vera is great in controlling excess sebum/oil
Mirabela Aloe Vera Gel Benefits for Hair.
• Promotes the growth of healthier and shinier hair as it nourishes the scalp with Vitamin A, C and E.
• Treats and prevents Dandruff as it moisturizes dry scalp and heals the fungal infection.
• Calms and itchy scalp.
• Reduces hair frizz and improves hair shine. Works as a natural hair conditioner as it is rich in plant-based amino acids.
Net Weight: 200g