Our natural Kesar-Elaichi Gulkand is rich in calcium and antioxidants.
Gulkand is a sweet preserve of rose petals. Gulkand has cooling properties. A powerful antioxidant and a very good rejuvenator. It can be had directly or by adding to milk, milkshakes used as a topping to sweeten, Ice Cream, Falooda, Paan, Desserts or even as a beautiful filling in Cookies.
How we prepare Kesar-Elaichi Gulkand :
- Preparation of honey rose Gulkand is an age – old ayurvedic recipe from the Indian kitchen.
- Indian damask rose petals along with raw honey and rock sugar and are sun – soaked over a period of one month.
- This Ayurvedic process of making our rose petal helps to retain the natural aroma, taste and nutritional benefit of the roses.
- Gulkand is quite useful and helps in reducing heat-related problems like fatigue, mental stress, lethargy, aches & muscle pain. It is also effectively helpful in reducing burning sensation.
- No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavour, Nut Free, Gluten Free, and No
Preservatives – 100% Natural.
Net weight : 500g