Curry Leaves prevents premature greying, fight fungal infections like dandruff, brings life to limp and dry hair and prevent hair fall. Curry leaves improve follicle health by getting rid of built-up dead skin, dirt, and grime.
- Prevents premature greying: Curry leaves promote the natural production of melanin and prevent premature greying.
- Anti Hair fall & Anti Dandruff: The antioxidants in curry leaves powder to provide strength to the hair follicles and control hair loss. They also moisturise the scalp and improve blood circulation in the scalp, which helps prevents hair loss. Curry leaves have several anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. When used on the scalp, these properties help fight dandruff and minor scalp infections Promote Hair Growth: Besides promoting hair growth and controlling hair loss, curry leaves also help strengthen the hair fibres. The proteins, vitamin B and beta-carotene improve the quality of the hair shaft and boost hair health and shine.
- Skin Care: Curry leaves fight off free radicals in the skin, leaving your skin supple and healthy. The anti-microbial properties present in the curry leaves and the presence of vitamins A and C help make these herbs great for the skin.
Curry leaves relieve skin problems and insect bites. Can be applied on insect bites, spots and rashes
- For glowing skin : Curry leaves can also be used to get rid of acne. Applying curry leaves and turmeric paste will help to reduce acne, and curry leaves, Multani Mitti and rose water paste will remove the wrinkles from your face. This will help to improve fairness and glow on the face.
- Suitability: For all Hair types & Skin types.
How to use:
For skin: Mix curry leave powder and multani mitti. Add a few drops of rose water and make a fine paste. Apply it on your face and neck. Wash it off once it dries. It helps in wrinkle-free, glowing skin.
For hair: Mix curry leaves powder with plain yoghurt until it becomes a paste. Apply to hair and scalp and leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat two or three times per week.
Kerala Naturals Provides 100% Natural Curry Leaves Powder made using dried curry leaves with no additives, chemicals, pesticides or parabens added. A Herbal Ingredient for hair care and skin care formulations.
Net Weight : 200g (100g x 2)
Set Content : 2