Set of 4 colour (Natkhat Narangi, Komal Hara, Chamkeela Peela, Manmohak Gulabi) -Earth pack
• Bring life to any party with our color range. Use it to decorate rangoli, games, events etc.
• It is Completely Safe & Eco friendly Natural product.
• Easy Safe to Apply & Remove: Holi re Holi!!! Safe to apply and quick to wash is all we desire when it comes to Holi colors.
• 100% Chemical Free and Natural: These colours are light in shade as they are 100% chemical free
• IIRT Certified 100% Safe and Eco-Friendly: These Non-Toxic, Holi colors are certified by various agencies for their Quality and Safety
These natural & eco-friendly colours are made with flowers and vegetables and do not contain any chemicals. Packing with Brown Paper Pouch in fabric Potli, perfect for home celebrations & an add-on the gift hampers
Gulmeher (literally, "blessings of the flowers") is a collective of erstwhile wastepickers and other disadvantaged women in Ghazipur, New Delhi. The Evolution of the Gulmeher artists has seen them progress rapidly from making simple greeting cards with recycled paper and flower petals to intricate portraits, eco-friendly stationary, handcrafted boxes and bag, earthen diyas and natural colors. Gulmeher Currently supported by Shakti Foundation & the endeavour is to become self-sustainable and replicate such programs elsewhere in the country to provide respectable and dignified livelihood opportunities.