Herbal bed bug spray. A unique blend of aromatic oils and plant extracts. 100% Herbal, No chemical, non-toxic, eco-friendly & safe. No side effects. Cruelty-free and vegan.
Direction for use :
1. Remove cap and insert trigger sprayer. Open the windows and doors of the Bedroom.
2. Spray behind the beading area of the mattress (if you notice any silver eggs). In the crevices on all four sides and above and under the cot. Also, spray on the crevices in walls and furniture in the bedroom. Ensure that the nozzle is kept close to the crevice while spraying so that the area
sprayed is wet with bug spray.
3. Within minutes, you will observe bedbugs coming out of the crevices. Now spray directly on the bedbugs so that they get moist. The bed bugs will die immediately as their cuticle gets dissolved. The spray will act on all stages of bedbugs from eggs to fully grown adults.
4. Repeat spray after every 3- 10 days till such time that no bedbugs come out of any of the crevices. When no bedbugs are seen coming out, you have been successful in eradicating them from your bedroom area.
5. Your bedroom can be used immediately as Bugspray is safe. Non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Do not spray on the body, clothes, floor and main wall area.
- Store in a cool place and avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Switch off the fan when spraying. Avoid contact with eyes, cuts and wounds.
- Keep away from children and direct flame. For external use only.