Holi, celebrated across the world as a spring celebration of love, frolic and colors, encompasses a plethora of inducements that call for a bash. Be it a joyous occasion to forgive and forget or a commemoration of love; to merely play and laugh with dear ones, or a mark of repairing broken relationships; a celebratory welcoming of spring or the victory of good over evil; Holi or Phagwah as known by many, reverberates and engirdles each and every emotion merely by smearing each other with colors.
The epitome of this beautiful festival lies in its simplicity.
Incorporating the simplicity and inherent elegance of Holi, Gül – a collection of 4 gulaal takes it back to the roots. Made of Palash Flowers, Rose Petals, Beetroot, Turmeric, Indigo and Lemongrass, these colors mimic the love and austereness of Holi, just the way it should be. These handcrafted colors cause no harm even if consumed while being used. So this Holi, invite your furry friends for a pinch of color without a worry.
Transfer the contents into an airtight glass jar after opening. Store in a dry place.
1) Handcrafted by Bhil Tribals from Udaipur, Rajasthan with immaculate skill, immense patience, and lots of love
2) Made from Palash Flowers, Rose Petals, Beetroot, Turmeric, Indigo, Lemongrass and Maize flour
3) Colors are 100% natural, chemical-free, handcrafted, stain-free, edible and safe on the skin
4) Colors come in a 100% plastic-free packaging
1) Pretty Pink: Ganganagari Rose Petals & Beetroot
2) Offbeat Orange: Ganganagari Rose Petals. Beetroot & Mewar Turmeric
3) Gorgeous Green: Indigo, Alfa-Alfa, Mewar Turmeric & Lemongrass
4) Yankee Yellow: Palash Flowers & Mewar Turmeric
Inside the package:
A set of 4 natural colors (Pink, Orange, Yellow and Green) packed in a beautiful festive gift box, Holi Card
1) We try our best to standardize the colors. But since these colors are natural and handcrafted, slight variations are possible
2) Dispatched within 2 business days of order receipt