1. Helps Moisturize Skin : Apart from the antioxidant agents, green coffee beans are also rich in fatty acids and esters including Arahidic Acid, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid, which nourish and moisturize our skin to stop sagging, dis-coloration and other severe damages.
2. Cocoa butter can replenish skin moisture and create a barrier to protect your skin from moisture loss. Compared to other oils and creams, cocoa butter tends to be absorbed well without leaving skin greasy. However, cocoa butter definitely helps skin maintain its elasticity and tones it.
3. Lavender essential oil : Lavender oil can benefit the skin in numerous ways. It has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles.
4. Frankincense essential oil : When used as an ingredient in skincare products, frankincense essential oil is said to treat dry skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, scars, and stretch marks.
5. Coffee : It helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin. It has amazing Calming effects. It also has Anti-aging benefits and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles. It has Vitamin B-3 which can help protect the skin from cancer. It reduces inflammation and helps to treat acne
- TFM is above 90%
- Organic hot processed soap
- Net Weight : 120g