Dhyana Exim Green Chilli Powder contains no preservatives, no fillers, no additives, no anti-caking agents, and no MSG. It gives a real good taste to stuffed cheesy garlic bread.
- It is used to season salad and veggies and increase the taste of snacks like roasted nuts and popcorn.
- Green Chilli is very rich in vitamin C. Used to make pickles, chutneys & green sauce.
- Added to gravies. Mixed in with bread or pasta dough. Sprinkled on pizza prior to baking. Mixed into burger when making hamburgers
- Green Chilli is used in Salad Dressing , Spice Blend, Incorporate into hamburger or homemade sausage.
- Green chilli powder contains no calories at all, iIn fact, it helps burn calories and speed up metabolism, resulting in weight loss.
- It is widely used in dry soups mixes, stuffing mixes, fast foods, sauces, food preparations and vegetable mixes, fried snacks like Pakoda, Samosa, Rolls.
Net Weight : 200g