Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) is also known as “Green Chiretta” or "Neem of the earth" It is also nicknamed "The King of Bitters" due to its extremely bitter taste. Kalmegh is one of the top Ayurvedic herbs for supporting the body's immune system and natural defences.
- Kalmegh's bitter nature makes it a potent internal cleanser. It reduces excess pitta and Kapha in the lungs and supports overall liver functions and healthy bile production.
- Support your respiratory tract, sinuses, and throat with this powerful herb.
- Kalmegh works as a natural decongestant and can also be used to stimulate the appetite.
- Immunity booster- Kalamegh helps you in becoming strong from within for overall protection while boosting immunity.
- Regular consumption: Daily consumption of FYN Kalmegh Powder helps maintain a healthy liver, enhances immunity & protects against cold & cough.
- Kalmegh supports anti-viral & anti-bacterial action which helps in reducing high body temperature and muscular & body pain.
Other Names of Kalmegh - Andrographis paniculata, Andrographis, Kalmegha, Kalamage