Introducing the ultimate party starter combo, which is here to change your party experience forever - with not one, not two, but eight iconic drinking games.
Each game is designed keeping devilishly debonair people like you in mind that will make your memories truly memorable!
How To Play :
1. Truth or Dare :
To play do drink strip players must take turns picking cards, going around the circle clockwise. Each player upon their turn can choose either a truth or a dare and then pick the card and either answer the truth or perform the dare depending on what they have chosen. If a player doesn't want to answer the truth or perform the dare they drink!
2. Drink If You :
To play drink if you players must take turns picking cards, going around the circle clockwise and anyone who has have ever done the thing given in that card amongst the players drinks for it.
3. Taboo :
First split the group into two teams, each team takes turns sending a player on their turn to draw a card from the deck. The player who draws the card must explain the phrase given in the purple box to their own team without using the words given below the purple box. If the team guesses the phrase correctly everyone from the opponent team dinks, if they don't guess it everyone from their own team drinks.
(no googling or using actions are aloud)
Pro tip : keep a timer to make the game more fun and interesting! According to us 45 seconds works the best.
Also try sticking to only English as if any other language could be used, the player could use any word to explain the phrase.
4. Assumptions :
To play assumptions players must take turns picking cards going around the circle clockwise. Each card contains an assumption and every player upon his/her turn has to read the assumption aloud. Each player then nominates one person from the group as to who they think that assumption would be most true about and the person with the most votes drinks.
5. King's cup :
To play king's cup players must take turns picking cards, going around the circle clockwise.
Also the colour or the suit of the cards don't matter, just the numbers and before starting the game place an empty glass at the center of the group as it will be required for the game.
Bonus tip: these cards can be used as Playing cards as well
6. Do Drink Strip :
It's simple you either complete the task given in the card or drink or remove a piece of clothing in some cases how much to drink and how many pieces of clothing have to be removed will be specified too.
To play do drink strip players must take turns picking cards, going around the circle clockwise.
7. Sotaly Tober :
Play this game to check whether the entire group is still sober!
To play sotaly tober players must take turns picking cards, going around the circle clockwise, and each card has its own unique task and rule so just start playing already!!
8. Improv :
The game of Improv aims at building an impromptu scenario between two players, where they can only communicate in the form of questions with each other.
(there are two kinds of cards in this game 'PLACE CARDS' & 'QUESTION CARDS'.) (To play truth or dare players must take turns picking cards, going around in a circle clockwise and playing against the person sitting opposite to them.)
1) Firstly the deck of cards must be divided into two parts on the basis of Places cards and Questions cards and the divided decks must be placed next to each other,
2) next when two players go up to play, any one of the two players can pick one place card and reveal it to the opponent and the rest of the group,
3) Then the other player must pick a card from the ‘Questions’ deck and keep it to himself.
4) The player with the questions card can then choose 1 of the 3 questions given in the card and pose it to his opponent(note: this player has to then keep the questions card back and is not allowed to use the other 2 questions given in the card anymore.)
5) Then the opponent player must instantaneously question the player who asked him a question with another question relevant to the place category chosen instead of answering the question posed,
6) The questioning continues in succession, although if a player fails to ask a relevant question in the scenario of that Place category or answers his opponent’s question instead of posing a question back, he/she drinks!
An exemplary scenario would be :
(if the cards chosen were as follows)
Place card that is picked:
Questions card that is picked:
1.F$$$ is that your parents there?/
2.I like your dress can i try it on?/
3.Did i ever tell you that i have a crush on you?