Bottle for Mouth freshener, Saunf, Dry Fruits, etc. (Brass with Meenawork)
Outside Finishing: Meenawork with transparent lacquer.
Inside Finishing: Coating with transparent lacquer.
- The brass bottle is designed with thick brass metal.
- It is designed with 3 parts.
- Base part is the main base in which we can store Saunf, Mukhvas, Dry fruits, etc. items.
- Middle part is a conical shape pattern which is joined with the base and top part.
- Top part is one type of lid whose purpose is to close the bottle from the top side.
- Each part has threads. So you can assemble and disassemble any part.
- When you have to fill any item, disassemble the base part with a threaded part and fill it. Then fix it as it is.
And when you have to serve the item, disassemble the top part (Lid) and serve. Then fix it as it is.
- Each part is joined with threads with other parts. So the whole bottle becomes an Air Tight package when it is properly tight with each other. You can keep your item Airtight for a long time with the help of this Bottle.
- You do have not to worry about much cleaning of this product because we plating the whole surface with transparent lacquer.
- You can just rub a Wet/Dry cloth on its Outer or Inner surface to clean the whole bottle when needed.
- Do not rub with a scrub or hard brush to clean it.
- Avoid direct heat or flame with the product, which may damage its lacquer and finishing.
Total Height : 15 cm (When assembled)
Base Part Length : 6.5 cm
Middle part Length : 5 cm
Top part (Lid) Length : 3.5 cm
Base Part Maximum Diameter : 6 cm
Middle Part Neck Diameter : 2.5 cm
Net Weight : 230g Approx
Size : 15 cm
Material : Brass