Frame activity- Life skills – For Independent play!
- Simple Page – with different controls focusing on Fine motor activities is added.
- This page can be rotated - on all sides which gives kids more control to handle, play and learn. Be it left-handed or right-handed kids can play happily for hours of fun with these life skills - Frame page
- Buckle; Bag buckle; D Hook; Magnetic snap; Button; Shoelace; Zipper; Hook; Wounding; snap button; bag buckle; watch hook; bow activity; Clasp; pull connect; pull-elastic.
- Every life skill required for a kid, to handle a task independently is included on this page.
- Fine motor skills can’t be achieved in a day or taught by power or by pressure.
It can be learnt with loads of patience & lots of practice.
Age Recommendations and safety standards :
- When we work on cloth books, we aim in using high-quality raw materials. The thick metal clips may hurt if kids tend to chew this activity, great for kids at least four years and above or based on their fine motor skill level. Adult supervision is needed based on kids' skill levels.
- A gentle pat dry with a wet cloth will work well.
- NO using hot iron/ NO washing roughly/Not for Washing machine wash/NO Dry Clean.
This is a non-electronic-fabric toy.
More About this toy :
- No colour customizations can be made the fabric used in this toy is based on availability. The border piping is also based on availability. At least two fine motor activities on this page may be present two times.
- Two shoelaces will be provided with the activity, no other storage pouch is included. The edges of this activity do not contain any eyelets so this is a standalone page which cannot be bonded.
Size : 25 x 25 (in cms)