Weave – Button – Tie
- Weaving helps develop hand-eye coordination because it encourages children to use the visual information received to coordinate the movement of the hands.
- Once the weaving is done, the child can button up. Large buttons help for more control and a pincer grip.
- The tie-up – shoelace helps kids to practice, multiple times and learn.
- This quiet activity also helps in developing patience, concentration, and problem-solving skills in kids.
- The eyelets should not be chewed which may harm kids if swallowed. This activity is great for kids at least four years and above or based on their acceptable motor skill level. Adult supervision is needed based on kids’ skill levels.
- A gentle pat dry with a wet cloth will work well.
- Do not use a hot iron/No washing roughly/Not for Washing machine wash/No dry cleaning.
- This is a non-electronic- fabric toy.
More About this toy:
- No color customizations can be made the fabric used in this toy is based on availability. One shoelace will be included with this activity without any storage pouch.