Frame activity- Life skills – For Independent play!
Simple Page – with different controls focusing on Fine motor activities is added.
Frame page -This page can be rotated - on all sides allowing the kids more control to handle, play, and learn. Be it left-handed or right-handed kids can play happily for hours of fun with these life skills
- Buckle; Bag buckle; D Hook; Magnetic snap; Button; Shoelace; Zipper; Hook; Wounding; snap button; bag buckle; watch hook; bow activity; Clasp; pull connect; pull-elastic.
- Every life skill required for a kid, to handle a task independently is included on this page.
- Fine motor skills can’t be achieved in a day or taught by power or pressure. It can be learned with loads of patience & lots of practice.
Age recommendations and safety standards:
Great for kids at least four years and above or based on their fine motor skill level. Adult supervision is needed based on kids' skill levels.
we aim to use high-quality raw materials while working on mats. The thick metal clips may hurt if kids tend to chew this activity,
- A gentle pat dry with a wet cloth will work well or gentle wash in running water and dry in sunlight.
- NO using hot iron/ NO washing roughly/Not for Washing machine wash/No dry cleaning.
-This is a non-electronic-fabric toy.
More About this toy :
No color customizations can be made in the fabric used in this toy
The border piping is also based on availability.
Two shoelaces will be provided with the activity and no other storage pouch is included. The edges of this activity do not contain any eyelets so this is a standalone page that cannot be bonded.
Size: 25 x 25 (in cm)